Once graduated in 2015, I joined Angelis, a communication agency located in Toulon.
Created in 2013, the agency specialized in small and medium businesses' communication. A real springboard to start my career !
Surrounded by an amazing team, I've slowly moved up through the ranks - from intern to web project manager, SEO manager and community manager, all at the same time... I tend to be hyperactive !
Accept challenges, surpass myself, manage emergency situations, organize team meetings and anticipate : my everyday life ! A routine that ended in January 2018, when Angelis closed its doors.
– Definition of the digital communication customer's goals and needs
– Writing of website technical specifications , together with the technical team
– Drawing of retroplanning for every digital project
– Ergonomic reflection and definition of the website's user experience
– Supervision of the smooth running of the website's development
– Client interaction about the project's progress
– Website's final introduction to the customer
– Website's administration training for the customer (Wordpress/Prestashop)
– Domain names' strategy
– Seeking relevant keywords and key terms
– Definition of ranking goals in the short, medium and long-term
– Web content writing
– Referencing markers writing and definition of their locations (Title, Metadescription tags...)
– Google Analytics and other tags links
– Websites' indexing on Google and other search engines
– Setting up Google Analytics' goals
– Monitoring, analysis, and reporting of Google Analytics KPI
– Google Adwords budget definition
– Study and definition of relevant keywords and key terms
– Setting up search and display Google Adwords campaigns
– Google Adwords ads writing
– Bid management
– Reporting of Google Adwords campaigns
– Definition of social networks' goals
– Creation of social networks' strategy (mainly Facebook)
– Setting up retroplanning & annual schedule
– Posts' writing and publishing
– Lauching of Facebook ADS campaigns and reports
– Accounts' moderation
As part of my bachelor degree in foreign applied languages, succeded in 2013 at the University of Toulon, I've done a 6-month internship at the international languages school EF, located in Cambridge, United-Kingdom.
Regularly in contact with a large number of students from all corners of the world, I had the chance to improve my english and learn to know myself through this work experience. Discipline, organisation, teamwork, patience and even stamina have been the keywords guiding my stay in Cambridge.